Sharp Product Specialist – Docklands
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV via e-mail to Simon Wassell at email@example.com or post to Integrating Solutions Limited, 18 Muirhead Quay, Fresh Wharf Estate, Quay Road, Barking, Essex, IG11 7BW
Reference - ISL0121
Application Date - closes 31st January 2014.
Remuneration to be based upon experience and relevant skill set to include basic salary, sales commission, car allowance or company car and mobile phone.
Sales of the full Sharp product portfolio to SME customer sector within dedicated sales territory.
Involves management of a select customer base and new business opportunities.
- Sales territory management and planning.
- Account management visits to existing customers.
- New business canvassing
- Customer product training
- Attendance of new product training courses.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar job capacity.
- Proactive self starter
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate able to use MS office suite and e-mail.
- Able to work within company’s policies and procedures
- Full UK driving licence
Hours of Work
9 am to 6 pm however there may be a requirement for either early start or late finishes. Please note this job role may involve a degree of travel within the United Kingdom.