QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Integrating Solutions Limited (ISL) are one of the UK’s leading independent suppliers of multi-functional photocopiers (MFPs). As an established and financially sound organisation, ISL have developed into a market leader within our field featuring an enviable blue chip and high profile client portfolio.
Headquartered in London’s rapidly expanding Thames Gateway we offer a national support infrastructure throughout our network of service centres across the UK. Our expertise lies in offering bespoke connectivity solutions and print cost analysis, resulting in a best of breed solution for both Corporate and SME clients.
Customer service and satisfaction is our priority and combined with an extensive and continued investment programme ISL intends to retain its position at the forefront of our industry.
We obtained ISO9001 Quality Management System Certification in 2015 and the key objectives of the Quality Management System are:
• To improve operational efficiencies, increase sales capacity and reduce human handling errors by continued investment in people, technology and equipment
• To maintain and continually improve health, safety and environmental standards in line with our ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certifications.
• To comply with legal and industry requirements in environmental performance and continually look to reduce and improve our environmental impacts
• To increase profitability so that we can invest further
• To provide an effective service to both our sales and service teams by maintaining appropriate stock levels and working with suppliers to improve quality
• To work towards achieving zero customer complaints and zero internal rejections through:
o improved process controls
o clear, targeted and relevant written instructions and procedures
o clear, targeted and relevant training for all staff
• To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements
• To endeavour at all times to maximize customer satisfaction with the products and services provided and to ensure sustainability
• To attract and retain the best trained and skilled employees required for the company
• To continue to invest in the best technologies available in our industry and to ensure that the assets we already have are well-maintained.
Departmental quality targets will be established throughout the organisation that will assist us in implementing the objectives outlined above.
UK Head Office
18 Muirhead Quay
Fresh Wharf Estate
Quay Road, Barking
Essex IG11 7BW
London (City) Office
9 Devonshire Square
Herts SG4 0TW
3 Brindley Place
St Johns Street
Peterborough PE1 5DD
The Panorama Building
Kent TN24 8EZ
6 Glenholm Park
Notts NG24 2EG